Nescens Research has developed the first all-in-one anti-aging cleanser that can be used in the shower, based on ultra-innovative «cell cleaning» technology, stimulating the process of skin self-regeneration.
The skin looks ultra-clean, fresh and clear.
Dull complexion, loss of radiance, cutaneous asphyxia
- It contains an ultra-efficient cleaning agent system designed to remove impurities from the epidermis without altering the natural hydrolipidic balance
- Prevents defatting and drying of tissues
- Gently exfoliates without stripping, improving the texture and appearance of the skin (shine, dilated and visible pores, irregular skin texture, fine lines, skin hyperpigmentation...)
- Helps to rebalance the skin's pH, which tends to become alkaline with age
- Detoxifies the cell by eliminating degraded components, which tend to accelerate its ageing process
- Reveals the complexion's radiance, neutralising the free radicals involved in skin ageing.
Nescens cosmeceutical system
Nescens creates a new era of shower gels. In contact with water, this translucent gel loaded with blue anti-oxidant microbeads turns into a creamy foam that deeply cleans, leaving the skin fresh and smooth.
It is a carryable size, with the "all in one" action makes it a universal product, usable in all circumstances.
Coco-Betaine, Decyl Glucoside: foaming cleansing agents. Removes impurities from the epidermis without altering the natural hydrolipidic balance
Coco-Glucoside: superfatting active ingredient of vegetable origin (derived from coconut and sunflower oil). Prevents the defatting and drying of tissues due to washing. Softens and moisturises the skin
Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate: very mild cleaning agent, derived from an amino acid and a natural fatty acid. Excellent cleaner, even in hard water. Leaves the skin soft and hydrated
Hydrolysed Candida Saitoana Extract (Celldetox): purified active ingredient, yeast extract (Candida Saitoana), rich in alpha-glucans, obtained by biotechnology process, essential for activating the cutaneous autophagic system. Strengthens the cellular detoxification process by eliminating altered components (oxidised proteins and peroxidized lipids) that saturate the cells. Guarantees cell and tissue longevity. Improves the surface condition of intoxicated skin, smoothes the micro-relief and revives the complexion's radiance. Limits the signs of photoageing, reduces wrinkles and improves skin homogeneity
Unispheres nt-2103 (blue): blue microspheres containing Vitamin A and E that actively combat wrinkles and delay the ageing process. Improves the texture and firmness of the skin
Panthenol (Provitamin B5): hydrates, stimulates cell proliferation and promotes tissue regeneration. Protects and provides softness and velvety skin
Glycolic acid: alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA). Helps to dissolve the intercellular cement responsible for abnormal keratinisation and promotes skin hydration. Activates the natural process of dead cells removal and improves the appearance of acne-prone skin
Chondrus Crispus Powder (Carrageen or Red Algae): presents soothing, moisturising and restructuring properties. Creates a protective film
newsletter to receive the latest information